As one of the only things keeping your precious belongings away from sudden weather changes, damp conditions, the roof is arguably the most important part of your home, it’s crucial you get the correct materials for the job at hand.
To put it simply, materials matter. At Avenir Roofing LTD, we utilise our decades of experience to supply one of the finest – if not the finest – roofing materials on the market; Firestone RubberCover EPDM.
What is Firestone RubberCover?
Firestone RubberCover EPDM is a tried and tested flat roofing system. It is used worldwide on flat roofs of all shapes and sizes, from office buildings to garden sheds. The seamless single-ply sheets are manufactured in various roll widths and are easy to fit in comparison to other flat roofing systems.
Firestone is a trusted name in the rubber roofing and tyre industry. Since 1980 more than 1 billion m² of the material has been installed on roofs worldwide. It is the reason we provide this material to roofing suppliers, contractors, and companies across the UK, as we know that it works well. We claim that they’re a world leader in rubber technology on our site, and rightly so!
Why Choose Firestone RubberCover?
Firestone is one of the most trusted names in the industry, and for good reason. Here are some of the benefits:
- Durable: Firestone EPDM is immune to ozone, UV radiation and cold cracking. This is due to the chemical composition of EPDM, which prevents the bonds from being attacked by oxidation or UV. Simply put, the material is very durable.
- Resistant: Carbon black fillers are present in the membrane, which convert UV radiation into heat. Luckily, Firestone EPDM resists heat extremely well, negating the effects of UV rays.
- Easy to Maintain: With a 50-year average lifespan, Firestone EPDM requires little-to-no maintenance.
- Eco-Friendly: EPDM is classed as an inert material, meaning there is limited environmental impact during manufacturing and installation. Scientific analysis has also shown that no toxic substances are emitted from EPDM while in use too, and membranes can be recycled and reused once they have reached their lifespan. (We previously wrote a blog about this, here.)
- Cost-Effective: All of the above results offer a cost-effective roofing solution. Firestone EPDM is also cost-effective at point of purchase too, beating many other roofing materials on the market.
Receive Your EPDM from Avenir Roofing LTD
If you are a roofing merchant, trade counter employee or contractor then we have everything you require to get started with the Firestone RubberCover EPDM system, which includes drop ship and stocking services. We can tailor our roofing packages to suit your business requirements, no matter what the roof entails. Materials matter to any roofer, and we have some the best flat roofing material in the business.Back to posts